Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Today we visited the TV studio for the first time, we were shown how the studio was run from cameras to sound effects. Since this was the first time we were shown as a group it was more interesting because we could see how people would react to the equipment. What I mean by this is that I could see what people were good at and what roles that people found that they would be best at. After people saw what would be most suited to their abilities we each were told how the equipment worked. For example the sound controlling systems, we were shown how the sound works. The way you can fade in and fade out sound was pretty interesting. The sound effects that could also be added were interesting because e.g. you could have for a stage production show, an applause sound effect to give the illusion that a lot of people were actually there. We then went onto camera work this was my favourite part because I am really interested in camera work, I was more enthusiastic in this part of the little tour.

1 comment:

  1. Good start, but continue to update your blog to include your ideas, your pitch and proposal and the chosen idea for your group. You should also add information about what research, paperwork and planning you will be involved in and be posting progress, images etc as you go..

    Amy

    ReplyDelete